- Hair Transplantation
- Beard Transplantation
- Mustache Transplantation
- Eyebrow Transplantation
Today, one of the most important sectors in which technological developments are experienced is the health sector. New hair transplantation methods prepared for an aesthetic appearance are entering our lives. These selective transplantation methods are the definitive solution to the hair loss problem that people experience due to genetic factors and some ailments. Many different hair transplantation methods have thus entered our lives.
FUE Hair Transplantation (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a method in which hair follicles are anesthetized with regional anesthesia, with pen devices with special tips. The hairs taken one by one from the hairy area are transplanted to the bald areas by calculating the angle and direction. The important thing in this application is the correct planting of the hair follicles. In this part of the application, the attention and dexterity of the doctor is of great importance.
How is FUE Hair Transplantation Applied?
In the FUE hair transplantation method, hair follicles are collected one by one from the hairy area to be transplanted into the balding area first. This part is usually the nape part. However, if the nape part is not suitable, hair can be taken from other regions as well. Before the procedure, the hair must be cut 1 mm short. During the procedure, local anesthesia is applied to both areas. The hair, follicle and surrounding tissue are cut in a cylindrical shape. The motor tip is gently brought closer to the hair follicles and pulled. Care should be taken not to damage the hair follicles during the operation. After the follicular hair follicles are collected, they are placed in the holes opened in the non-hair part.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Technique
Grafts (FUs) are extracted individually from the donor site using very thin (0.6 to 0.8 mm), specially designed extraction punches.
There are 2 different FUE hair transplantation techniques for graft harvesting:
- Manual FUE.
- Micromotor assisted FUE.
Manual FUE uses hand power to remove Fus. This FUE was the first FUE technique in previous years. Later, manual extraction was largely replaced by the micromotor assisted graft harvesting technique (mFUE). mFUE is the most widely used FUE technique today and has been adopted by more than 95% of FUE clinics.
Our special FUE operation also includes;
Advantages of micromotor assisted FUE for hair loss patients:
- Hair transplantation is a purely cosmetic intervention, so a minimally invasive surgical intervention should be performed for hair restoration.
- FUE is currently the only atraumatic graft extraction technique and therefore the only minimally invasive technique of hair transplantation.
- FUE can be repeated at appropriate intervals (10-12 months), as may be necessary in patients with progressive hair loss or advanced hair loss.
- After undergoing a FUE hair transplant, you can use your hair long or short without having to worry about revealing a linear scar on the donor areas as after a FUT hair transplant.
FUE donor scar:
The micromotor assisted FUE technique provides patients with undetectable natural results with the added benefits of minimal pain, rapid healing, and virtually no or minimal scarring.
Shaved FUE scar one year after 4750 graft mega sessions
Mega Session FUE:
The FUE technique also offers advantages to doctors, such as planning the required number of grafts more accurately. Megasession FUE; Unlimited and maximum number of grafts – ie +4500 grafts – transplantation is also possible only with micromotor assisted FUE in just one session.
Megasession FUE: transplanting 4700 grafts in a single session with micromotor assisted FUE.
What are the FUE Hair Transplant Method Features?
- The hair follicles taken are only stem cells. No tissue is taken with it.
- There is no incision or stitching in the part where the hair is taken. In the part where the roots are taken, there are only 0.6 mm small abrasions and these heal in a short time.
- These hair follicles taken from the nape area can be transplanted into the other beard and mustache if needed and demanded.
- The highest number of sowing is reached in one session. In the FUE Hair Transplant method, 6000 grafts are transplanted in one session.
- After 6 months, the hair will come out. But it is necessary to wait 1 year for the most successful version of the process.